Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Today's been pretty good. My mouth pain has subsided somewhat, and now I just feel achy like I have the flu. Minor stuff for now, and I'm in good spirits.

Even though I was tired, I managed to get up and go out trick-or-treating with my kids. That was fun, and glad I did.

Work is hellish for the next week, and I'm not pleased. I have three days scheduled with 4 hour meetings in the morning and afternoon - Meaning I'm working from 7AM until around 6PM this week. Not very good on the body. My work is pretty much office stuff, so it won't be too bad, but I wish it wasn't so concentrated.

How to describe chemotherapy so far? I'm tired. Not "I can't walk another step" tired (I do a 1/2 mile walk each way from my train station to the office in downtown Philly), but "Its 7PM but feels like midnight" tired. I'm ready to crash now (and with the early morning tomorrow, I just might).

No comments: