Monday, February 25, 2008

Worries and Resolutions

So, I've been given a clear PET scan - So why do I still have constant feelings of dread, feelings like nodes are popping up on my neck like corn in a movie theater popper? Why can't I just trust my doc that it's clean?

In any event, I think we've started the downhill slide with treatments. As I've mentioned before, these things are additive: Treatment 2 will be worse than Treatment 1, since its a combination of 1 and 2, etc. Well, I haven't been this weak or achy yet, so the annoying effects of treatment are definitely picking up. However, here's hoping it whacks any remaining cancer out of my system.

On the puppy front, we found a small breeder in upstate PA who was VERY sympathetic to our story, and seems like the kind of people we'd want to deal with. They have a few wheaten terrier pups that would be available in six weeks that we may decide to look at, giving the current situation a little time.

No comments: