Sunday, December 2, 2007

Getting Into the Routine

I don't know if its good or not, but I think I'm getting into the rhythm of this stuff. My mouth is starting to hurt a little (Day 3, makes sense), but not as bad as last time. I'm being proactive on the constipation crap (sorry, pun intended), and haven't had any issues yet. I should have my steroid crash tomorrow, be down for a night, then bounce back happily with my jaw pain. Its like having a school schedule - You know what you have coming up!

Only thing throwing me off this time is I don't have anything to judge improvement anymore -- Now that my neck is "normal", its hard to tell if the stuff is working. However, I emphatically state I prefer this to having something come back to let me gauge progress, haha.

I definitely had some queasiness this go-round, I'll have to keep an eye on that. Its partly my fault, I forgot to take my Emend and Kytril first thing in the morning. Once I took them, about a 1/2 hour later I was golden.

My son's 3rd birthday is tomorrow, so we're celebrating today with the local family and friends, then heading to my parents house next weekend for the Jersey folks. Given I'm in hibernation mode, I'm hoping I stay up for it, but I think I'll be fine (had a nice long sleep last night).

Oh, and we scored the Wii, so more good news over the weekend.

1 comment:

Tony said...

The latest news has been great! Still praying for you, big guy! Love to you and yours