Sunday, March 30, 2008

Its 4AM... Do You Know Where Your Brain Cells Are?

I know where mine are -- And its not in bed. I've been sleeping like crazy, but then I have insomnia at night. Its freaky, but oh well.

Feeling better, but still sleeping like crazy as mentioned above. Short term memory is shot to hell. As much as I love driving, Suzanne is pretty much doing it now, as I'm becoming very forgetful of simple things (like when we went to Wawa for something, and I got out of the car, then went to lock the car... Only to realize I'd left the keys in the ignition). Its simple little things like that, and the inability to really focus. Sounds dumb and not that big a deal, but when you start to have stuff like this you start to question your control over things. Not good for a Type A personality like myself.

The good news is my oncologist thinks this will come back quickly once I'm off the chemo drugs for a few weeks (which will also help speed up my return to work).

Oh well, off to see if I can get some sleep.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Good luck today on your final treatment. Hope all goes well.