Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Hello faithful readers! Well, the fun has started -- My hair has started coming out. A couple days ago, my body hair started first. Annoying, but I could live with that. However, this weekend I started getting patches on my head where hair is definitely coming out FAR too easy. As an added bonus, my eyebrows are also having fall-out-itis, so more than likely I'll be going full-on hairless.

Wait, I mean aerodynamic. Hairless sounds odd, but aerodynamic... Yeah, I'm just evolved, that's it... *whistles innocently*

The neupogen bone pain has been manageable with Percocet, but I'm looking forward to getting off of it. I also picked up a stuffy nose over the weekend; Not unusual given I'm in a house full of sick people! Here's looking forward to treatment 2 being tomorrow!

No comments: