Friday, November 23, 2007

Someone Please Send Nintendo a Few MBAs...

Seriously. How the hell could they have not been prepared for this holiday season? Once again, the Wii is damn near impossible to find. Now with my lovely cancer treatments, I can't hang around crowds at 4AM in freezing weather to try and get my hands on one.

Its actually good exercise. We want to get one for the kids. However, the only way to get one online is if you pay off unscrupulous vendors on Amazon (charging over $500 for a $280 retail product), or Ebay (again, same prices but by unscrupulous individuals this time). Walmart (the kingdom of cheap) had them, but only if you bought them in a $700 package: They sold out Thursday night too (not that I planned to spend anywhere near that).

I blame Nintendo - Wrote them a letter in fact on the subject. Anyway, if any family / family friends see this and stumble upon one (the console system, the sub-$300 one), feel free to grab it and give me a call.

On the health side, doing well with the GI, got a couple mouth sores (another typical symptom) that aren't too bad. Really just back to normal and waiting for tx 3.

2 comments:

Duane said...

Hey Steve,

I found you on WebMagic Forum, where I'm a member too. I'd like to make a link to your blog. Is this OK?

Glad to see that all is well so far. Keep it up!

Wishing you continued strength and health!
Duane
http://journalofaprizefighter.blogspot.com/

BTW, good luck with finding that coveted Wii!! :)

Steve said...

Duane, feel free and thanks! I've been meaning to link to a few other blogs as well, I've just been too busy (lazy more like) to get around to asking folks yet!