Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! For immediate starters, I'm giving thanks that my gut issues appear to finally be resolved - I'll have a week or normalcy it seems. Other than that, we all feel good, got the lists for Santa together for the kids, and our hunt for the elusive Wii is on.

Really looking forward to our next treatment, mainly because I want to talk to my onc about a lot of things. In the meantime, going to enjoy turkey (but only so much - Suzanne won't have me getting sick again), bring home a ton of leftovers, and get some quality bread for sammiches over the weekend!!

As shitty as this stuff is, I have a lot to be thankful to God for. The rest of my family is well, I'm feeling better (and we see some more reduction in my neck), and we're happy. We caught this early, treatments appear to be working... What more could one ask other than a miraculous cure?

Have fun today, everyone!

1 comment:

Lyrima said...

Steve, thank you for this marvelous log. I've been worrying and thinking about you daily..now I can follow how you are doing. So important. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope the meal played nicely with your tummy.

Lots of hugs to Suzanne and the kids.

xo
Lyrima/Pam